The End of Summer and The Beginning of a Wonderful New Year
Hello Primary ADM Families! We are so excited to start a new year soon. We have many new children joining our community and many old friends coming back. Before we dive into all the exciting and essential reminders for the new year, we would like to share some pictures from our splendid summer. And now […]
Hello Primary ADM Families!
We are so excited to start a new year soon. We have many new children joining our community and many old friends coming back. Before we dive into all the exciting and essential reminders for the new year, we would like to share some pictures from our splendid summer.
And now on to the year ahead!
We are waiting with such anticipation to welcome your child to our environment. The children who are attending Summer Camp have been helping to prepare for your child’s arrival. Here are some pictures of them washing namestones, writing and mailing letters to all the new children, and helping Ms. Allison create a welcome banner.
- Items needed for the first day of school:
- 2 complete sets of labeled seasonally appropriate clothes (top, bottom, underwear, and socks- because drawer space is limited, items should be easily stowable)
- A labeled blanket for nap or rest time (something light and compact)
- A pair of comfortable, indoor shoes (Here are just a few examples: 1, 2) *Tom’s are not an ideal indoor shoe.
- 2 labeled epi pens, if prescribed, with a doctor’s note and prescription attached and benadryl
- A labeled reusable water bottle to be sent home daily
- At least 2 extra labeled face masks (in case their mask gets soiled or wet)
- A family photo (4×6)
**To prevent items being lost, please label all clothes, blankets, shoes, masks, and epi pens with your child’s name**
- Parent Orientation Night will be Tuesday September 21st at 6:30
- This will be a time to meet on Zoom to discuss the classroom and answer any question you may have.
- The schedule for Phase In for new children can be found on mygtms.org under the ‘Resources’ tab.
- Please look over the In-Person Learning Agreement and the Health and Saftey Plan.
WIshing you the best on these last few precious days of summer!
Ms. Jamie, Ms. Maggie, Ms. Allison, Ms. Chris, Ms. Diana, Ms. Kate, and Mr. Matt
Greene Towne Food Drive: March 11th – 14thRead More
March at a GlanceRead More
Parent Education Rewind – Cooking with Toddlers: Experience the full Montessori Curriculum Through Vegetable SoupRead More
Greene Towne Auction Updates!Read More
Parent Education RSVP – Montessori Math: An Introduction and DemonstrationRead More