NewsDIRECT YOUR PA STATE TAXES TO BENEFIT GTMS - ACT NOW FOR 2021 PARTICIPATION
December 17th, 2020

DIRECT YOUR PA STATE TAXES TO BENEFIT GTMS - ACT NOW FOR 2021 PARTICIPATION

Did you know that you can direct your PA tax dollars to benefit Greene Towne? If you pay PA personal income taxes or own a business in PA, this applies to you. 


The PA EITC (Educational Improvement Tax Credit) program enables participants to direct their state tax dollars to support financial aid at independent schools like Greene Towne. You will earn a 90% tax credit for your EITC contribution, plus a charitable deduction on the remaining 10%.

 

For example, a $5000 EITC contribution earns you a $4500 tax credit and a charitable gift deduction on the remaining $500. And Greene Towne receives $5000 to award in need-based financial aid for our students. It is easy to participate, and turn your PA tax liability into important financial aid dollars for Greene Towne's students. It’s a win-win!

 

If you are interested in learning more, please contact Bonnie Clark, Director of Development at bclark@gtms.org. Please act now for 2021 tax credits. Thank you for taking this opportunity to make an impact!