Auction Update: Highlights, Bid from home, and more!
Have you heard something about an AUCTION on Friday?
Last chance to RSVP here or get a ticket at the door!
Can't make it? Bid on silent auction items from home (or wherever you are!) when the silent auction opens at 10am on Friday, March 8th!
Silent Auction Highlights
- Brunch for 14 with La Colombe founder Jean Philippe Iberti with goody bags at the flagship store in Fishtown
- Phillies Tickets - A pair of Diamond Club Seat tickets for the June 21st Phillies Home Game (Chase Utley Retirement Night)
- Camelback Lodge Stay & Aquatopia Passes - One overnight stay in a Double Queen Suite & 4 passes for Aquatopia Indoor Waterpark
- Philadelphia Wine Festival Tickets - Two Grand Tasting Tickets to the Philadelphia Wine Festival on May 2, 2019 at Lincoln Financial. Grand Tasting guests will have access to the tasting floor at 6:30pm to experience more than 500 wines and bites from Philadelphia's top restaurants
...and much more!
Live Auction Highlights
Have you SEEN the artwork the children have done with guidance from Emily Grant and their classroom teachers? It's going in the LIVE AUCTION along with...
- Head of School for the Day with Sarah Sweeney-Denham
- Chef Kim Siegel’s Cooking Class for Kids
- Private Dinner for 4 with Reem Kassis – The winner of this live auction item will enjoy a wonderful dinner for 2 couples in the home of Greene Towne parents Reem Kassis and Albert Muaddi. Author of the James Beard nominated cookbook “The Palestinian Table”, Reem has been featured in Food and Wine magazine, The New York Times, and Milk Street’s Top Ten Food Books of 2017, among others.
- Personal field trip for your child with their teachers!
and so much more!