Lunch Around the World: India Rewind!
Thanks so much to Alia and Idris and their families for a fun and delicious Lunch Around the World in India! The Kindergarteners learned about India, got a Bollywood dance lesson, and ate:
1) Homemade Vegetable Pulav (Rice dish w/veggies)
2) Homemade Cucumber Raita (Yogurt w/cucumber)
3) Homemade Idlis (Rice Cakes)
4) Store bought Vegetable Samosas (Fried Pastry w/Potato and Pea stuffing)
5) Homemade Fruit Chaat (Fresh Fruit with a delicious spice blend)
6) Homemade Mango Lassi (A refreshing mango yoghurt drink (like a smoothie!)
Many thanks to our parent volunteers who helped us and joined in on the fun!